Fin
Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been one wild ride, but I guess all good things must come to an end. Sorry that the last few things I posted sucked. I'd like to go out with a good article but no such luck eh? Well I'll stop being cryptic and moody as of now, and say.
I can't blog anymore. My parents won't let me.
I'm going to display all the stuff I've written over the months. Have fun with it. Sorry if I sound disjointed and weird, saying goodbye is harder than I thought it would be. I'm going to miss this, I'm going to miss it alot.
Thanks for reading.
--Spencer Thomas Williams


7 Comments:
YOUR PARENTS WON'T LET YOU BLOG? HAVE THEY GONE COMPLETELY INSANE? DO THEY KNOW THAT WHEN I READ THIS ENTRY I WAS SHOT IN THE HEART! SHOT IN THE HEART MAN! I AM GOING TO BE CURSING IN THE CORNER TONIGHT I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH! IS THIS HAPPENING BECAUSE I WENT ON VACATION? WELL I WON'T GO ON VACATION EVER AGAIN! NEVEEEEEER! I WON'T LET THIS BLOG DIE! I WON'T!
-Carl from the Dark Side
IM ANGRY LIKE CARL SO I WILL ALSO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I AM HEARTBROKEN. YOUR PARENTS WONT LET YOU?!?!?! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! START ANOTHER ONE AND DON'T TELL THEM, OKAY????
I THINK I MIGHT DIE.
BYE SPENCER! I LOVE YOU. I MIGHT HAVE LOVED YOUR BLOG A LITTLE MORE THAN I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU. JUST KIDDING. DS;FLAJD;FIADJF;ODIJAF
AND NOW TO BE AN ANNOYING TEENAGE GIRL.
oMg! SpEnCeR! yOuR pArEnTs ArE lIkE, cRaZy! i FrEaKiN lOvE yOu!
lOvE yOu
cavyrrrrrrrrrrr!
:( :( :(
i just died a little inside.
:(
Goddamn, this is one of the best damn blogs I have ever read. If I can't stop, then you can't either. Fight the power! (Just don't tell your folks I said that--I like them, and don't want to be on their bad side.)
Awwww, son of a bitch, your are my favorite!!! Start a secret blog that no one will ever find except for the cool people, who will not be your parents, however cool they may be.
LAME.
what are people like me who can't SEE you daily going to do for their weekly allotment of Spencer awesome? COME ON MAN! WHAT WILL I DOOOOO!?!?!?!?!
I am distraught.
spencer.... you're blog was like DIEHARD... it was the best of it's kind, and even though it was great while it was around, now that it has ended we all still wish there was more of it. all we can do now is wait for it to be released on a two disc dvd collectors special unrated extended director's cut edition with bonus gag reel, and let me tell you that when that happens, i WILL be the first person to buy it.
guess i'll only be enjoying your humor in person now, oh well. i'm sure you'll find another outlet for it. so long and thanks for all the fish..... i mean laughs, not fish, laughs.
oh no! i believe it may be time to quote m dunne...feel my disdain.
this was the best blog ever! never stopped making me laugh with every post. i will miss you, spence-dub!
luv always
lady li
Post a Comment
<< Home